Photographic art of hand-painted Tibetan Mandala.
“Life is a circle, a mirror and reborn”
Tibetan mandalas are an ancient, sacred form of Tibetan Buddhist art. The word mandala is a Sanskrit word meaning circle and it represents wholeness and harmony at the heart of the Tibetan Buddhist universe.
Past, present, future: Original hand painted Tibetan Mandalas similar to the concept of space. They do not imply a particular direction or time but instead show how enlightened buddhas experience bliss, help end suffering and radiate love and joy to all beings.
The mandala represents the nature of the pure enlightened realm, as with all sacred art, it allows us to use our imagination to bring awareness and joy to life.
- Each piece is carefully crafted by the best quality on today's archival standards we’ve compared from nearly a hundred kinds of fine art photo papers.
- PAPER: Artworks prints on Luster Photo Paper by Epson highest quality archival inkjet printer.
- PRINTS SIZE: 8"x 8" ( with 1/2 inch border for each edge)
12" x 12" ( with 1/2 inch border for each edge)
- The prints all with a half inch border for each edge, because there are a variety of sized frames can fit the prints in, with or without matting. To prepare adequately for different situation, so we make allowance for 1-inch margin.
- The prints do not come with frames either with a mat. Any square frame on the market would fit these prints well.
These are fantastic prints. They are truly beautiful art. Frames were a little hard to find but Target sells a 12 pack of 12x12 frames, so I bought that and they are great as well (Nielsen Gallery Perfect brand). I did have to trim off the white edges to make them fit the frame.
Beautiful addition to our yoga room. I ordered black wood frames on Amazon, be aware that you will need to trim the white border around the prints so they fit.
I put them in frames, they look nice.
Good quality prints. Just as described - I'm getting lots of compliments. Shipped fast.
Beautiful quality prints that arrived so fast.